Jaw infection question:
I had a root canal fail and an extraction didn’t help. Have you ever healed anyone of jaw bone infection? – Christine
Thank you for contacting us.
The way charcoal principally works is to remove toxins produced by microbes that trigger infections, pain, swelling, inflammation,…
We have had some people with severe tooth infections that were helped with charcoal dressings in the mouth or applied on the outside as poultices.
Here are some links you can read:
- Activated charcoal for dental infections
- Tooth Abscess scroll down page
- Tooth Infections
- Scroll down to another example for tooth abscess
I would suggest making a thick charcoal jelly with flax seed meal and placing it against the gum and the infection site. Or you could make a poultice and apply it to the cheek area. You have to be persistent. You cannot give up after one or two or three treatments.
Check out some of our video
If you live in some parts of the States and you can find some smartweed, you can crush the leaves and mix it with charcoal and water and use that effectively for the pain.
I hope this is helpful. If I can be of more help please email me.
Other blog posts you may want to check out:
- Dental infections from implants and bone grafting (How to use Activated Charcoal?)
- Charcoal for Abscess – Real Stories – Uses
- Activated Charcoal for Tooth Decay?
- Using Activated Charcoal to Brush Teeth with Crowns and Fillings
- Amazing results Brushing Teeth with Activated Charcoal Powder (Real Story)
- Brushing Teeth with Activated Charcoal for Teeth Whitening
- Can Detox 1600 USP also be used for teeth whitening & face masks?
- I Cured my Terrible Acne with Activated Charcoal (using Magic Mud tooth powder)
Learn other ways to use activated charcoal by searching the blog CharcoalTimes.com