Using Activated Charcoal to Brush Teeth (crowns)
Question on Crowns and brushing with charcoal:
I need to know if someone has had work done in his or her mouth, such as bridges, crowns etc… can those persons use activated charcoal to whiten their teeth?
Please let me know.
Thank you, Serge
Hi Serge. I have personally had crowns and white fillings on my teeth and I use the charcoal almost daily to whiten my teeth, no problems, just healthy and white teeth. 🙂
Make sure to also check out our other blog posts:
- Amazing results Brushing Teeth with Activated Charcoal Powder (Real Story)
- Q and A: Brushing Teeth with Activated Charcoal for Teeth Whitening
- Q & A: Can Detox 1600 USP also be used for teeth whitening & face masks?
- I Cured my Terrible Acne with Activated Charcoal (using Magic Mud tooth powder)
- Q & A: Dental infections from implants and bone grafting (How to use Activated Charcoal?)
- Charcoal for Abscess – Real Stories – Uses
- Question: is your charcoal toothpaste safe for pregnancy? (And DIY recipe)
- Activated Charcoal for Tooth Decay?
Follow us on Social Media:
Spread the love