Question asked on our Amazon listing, thought I would share.
- Check out links below for face mask & teeth whitening as well
- Most definitely yes, if you are meaning a face mask for the skin…..not to make a face mask out of cloth to put over your face and nose.
For brushing your teeth, just get your toothbrush wet and then very carefully dip the top of the moist bristles into the powder, do not dip the whole brush, just the bristles and then brush away. Add more charcoal if you like. Then to get all the charcoal off your teeth, take a ‘tiny’ bit of your regular toothpaste and brush with that, this will remove the charcoal residue. When I spit the charcoal into the sink, I have the faucet running and I put my mouth close to the drain, spit and down it goes.
As for the face mask, this charcoal will make a very black, beautiful face mask for the skin. It is such a fine powder that there is seemingly no grit to it.
Hope this helped! If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
- More info on our website on teeth whitening
- How to make an Activated Charcoal Facial Mask for Skin Care (DIY)
- Oil Pulling for oral health & teeth whitening
- Detox 1600 USP on our Website Buyactivatedcharcoal.com
- You can go to our website & buy DETOX 1600 (USP certified) Coconut Shell Activated Charcoal in varying sizes
- Or buy on Amazon
- To go to our Amazon listing for Detox 1600 USP 25 oz jar.
- If you prefer a smaller size & have Prime check out our Detox 1600 USP 12oz. (refferal links)