Mama & her lil Stinker
A couple of weeks ago: I had captured a moth in my kitchen, I opened the back door to escort him to the great outdoors. As I opened the door, I startled one of the skunks, she comes by nightly in search of cat food.
She knew she was not in imminent danger, we are on a friendly basis with them, LOL.
A little poof came out of her backend, which was fortunately facing the window instead of me!
It didn’t seem too bad and it did not get in the house, so I did not do anything for it that evening. However, by morning, the skunk odor was emanating from the window well into our basement laundry room and it had to go.
Pure NonScents to the rescue! I went outside with my 2 lb jar that I keep under the kitchen sink. I poured at least one pound, onto the dirt in the window well. Wow, the smelled started to mitigate almost immediately. By the end of the day, we could not get a whiff of the skunk indoors or outdoors!
Thank you for reading & learning how to combat Skunk Odor.
Other blog post you might want to check out:
- How to use Activated Charcoal to remove cat urine odor?
- Which charcoal would you recommend for fridge odor removal?
- Using Activated Charcoal for Smoke Odor
- Did You Know Charcoal Could Do This? – Summer 2017
- It was the night after a fire, when all through the house, the smoke smell was terrible, it would choke even a mouse…..
Learn other ways to use activated charcoal by searching the blog CharcoalTimes.com