My cat has urinated on my carpet a few times and I’m finding it impossible to remove the odor, it seems as though it has leaked into the padding. Do you have a product that may work, and if so which one would you recommend?
Thanks in advance,
- Q & A: Using Activated Charcoal for Smoke Odor
- Activated Charcoal: Natural Odor Eliminator For Hunters
- Q and A: Using Pure NonScents to keep Hunting Clothing Odor Free
- Blog post 3 By John Dinsley on Mother Earth Living – Natural Odor Eater: Activated Charcoal
- It was the night after a fire when all through the house, the smoke smell was terrible, it would choke even a mouse
- Q & A: Pure NonScents Charcoal for Mothball Smell