Marie called today wondering if activated charcoal would work for genital herpes.
Customers have graciously shared with us that they have used activated charcoal for herpes with great success. Remember, activated charcoal is anti fungal and anti bacterial, therefore its a good weapon against herpes symptoms.
We recognize the fact that Herpes is a virus, however, we also know from long experience and through trusted customer testimonials that with the use of activated charcoal they have alleviated many symptoms of herpes with great efficiency.
How to use Activated Charcoal for Genital Herpes Symptoms
Marie wondered if taking it internally would help. I expressed that it could be helpful (as long as she was not on medications as the charcoal would most likely adsorb her meds) however, if it were me, I would also apply it topically as well.
We have noticed that when people are able to take the charcoal internally and use it topically, simultaneously for their symptoms, the results are often faster. I gave her the simple recipe of one part activated charcoal and two parts coconut oil (see recipe below) and told her to apply liberally to the affected area. Be sure to wear pads as this charcoal mixture is black and messy!
Activated Charcoal Cream Recipe
- 1/3 cup charcoal powder
- 2/3 cup raw, organic, unrefined coconut oil
- If the coconut oil is solid, gently melt the oil
- Carefully add in the Activated Charcoal Powder
- Slowly mix until the ingredients are well combined and no lumps of charcoal remain
- Place the mixture into the fridge and allow it to thicken to desired consistency or use as is
Applying Charcoal Cream Vaginally Or Rectally
I also shared how she could easily insert this cream vaginally or rectally as follows:
- Take a tampon and remove the tampon from the applicator, (plastic applicator is best).
- Fill the applicator with the charcoal and coconut cream mixture.
- Place the filled applicator in the fridge for at least 30 minutes so that the cream will solidify and not run out.
- After the cream has reached a solid state, simply insert as any vaginal cream or like a tampon.
Again, be sure that you have protective pads on as charcoal is messy, but hey, it works! If the herpes is burning and painful, the charcoal cream will often bring seemingly instant relief.