Charcoal Eye Pad
Macular Degeneration Question:
I would like to order charcoal eye pad for my mom. She was recently diagnosed with macular degeneration. Do you think if this product will bring her some relief?
Also does it contain insert able pad with charcoal or will I have to order it separately.?
We have an amazing testimony where an elderly woman in her late eighties with a very severe case of macular degeneration, used the eye pads and her eye sight improved so much that she is now reading and light gardening again!
In other words, yes, I do believe it will give your mother some serious relief.
The eye pads are complete as is, you do no need to purchase a refill to start with. However, when people have eye diseases, we recommend changing the insert every two months. There is a zipper on the eye pad which allows you to wash the eye pad (not the insert) as needed.
Please call if you have further questions, I would be happy to assist you over the phone.
Check out some of our other blog posts:
- Activated Charcoal Macular Degeneration and Cataracts
- Activated Charcoal Poultice for Floaters in Eyes
- Follow up: Activated Charcoal poultices for Eyes (MCS – Multiple Chemical Sensitivities)
- Activated Charcoal poultices for Eyes
- Glaucoma, Pink Eye, Sore Computer Eyes and Charcoal…..
- Soothing Charcoal Eye Pad Testimonial
- Blog category: Activated charcoal for teeth & eyes
Kind regards, Kimberly