Digestive aid Cookies Recipe
Kimberly from BuyActivatedCharcoal.com demonstrates how to use activated charcoal to make cookies
Activated Charcoal Cookies – AKA Sweet Digestive Aid
Learn how to make your own in the above slideshow, or you can scroll down below, to the updated easier to use printable version.
Activated Charcoal Cookies AKA: Sweet Digestive Aid Enjoy! CharcoalTimes.com
- ¾ Cup of Butter (or oil of choice)
- 1 Cup of Sugar (I use ¾)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 2 Cups Flour (can use white or whole wheat)
- ½ Cup of Detox 1600 USP (or other fine food grade activated charcoal powder)
- 1 Tsp Salt
- Mix the Butter, Sugar, Eggs and Vanilla. Blend in the Flour, and Salt. Cool the dough in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Roll dough to desired thickness (I like it at about a quarter of an inch) and cut into shapes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Video: Activated Charcoal to make Gripe Water Natural Colic Remedy
- Using Activated Charcoal to Brush Teeth with Crowns and Fillings
- Add Detox 1600 Charcoal to your morning routine