Charcoal Poultice for Lymphoma swelling.
My father had surgery related to cancer and had to have lymph nodes removed under his arm. After it has caused a lot of swelling of his entire arm. After reading your book I began to wonder if a charcoal poultice might be helpful in relieving the swelling. But I was concerned that there could be a concern because he is diabetic. What do you think?
- Charcoal Testimonials….. Cancer and Brain tumor
- Pancreatic cancer and Pastor David…..
- Breast Cancer that has gone into the brain…
- Using Activated Charcoal for Kidney Disease, Pain, Infection and more
- Information on Activated Charcoal for Health and More